Friday, April 6, 2012

She's not just my wife...she's my baby mama!!!
This post is dedicated to Noriko. When I decided to start this blog, I told myself that it'd only be photos. This post will be the anomaly. Noriko has endured so much before the pregnancy, during the pregancy from morning sickness to heartburn to Kiara kicking like she's doing P90X Kenpo X to the 24 hours of labor and the crazy delivery. I'm not the writer in the family so I'm not going to attempt a poem or a song, nor am I a painter so there'll be no mural or painting of her, so here's my attempt to thank her...I couldn't have asked for a better wife, BFF, baby mama and teammate!!!

Thank you Noriko!!!

Love D!!!
Noriko in October at Stephany and Ryan's wedding...4 months pregnant.
Disneyland in November...5 months.
New Year's Eve at the Kirkpatrick's...7 months.
2012 Rose Bowl...GO DUCKS!!!...7 months
Baby Moon on the Big Island during Winter Break...still 7 months.
One of many baby showers in February...8 months.
Walking into Kaiser about to get admitted for Labor & Delivery...minutes from gametime!!!
Recovering from giving birth to our beautiful baby girl...1 day after.
Going on our first walk as a family of 4...4 days after (@ScoutTheBeast is not pictured).

1 comment:

  1. AHHHHHHHH!!! I'm such a sap. You tooooootally had me tearing and laugh/crying before the opening paragraph. I'm soooooo happy for you both, you're going to make the best parents in history, well...at leash MY history. See you tomorrow/today, if you don't mind. :)

    ReplyDelete